VHS course operation only partially interrupted
the State of NRW has updated the Corona Protection Ordinance, which will enter into force on Thursday, November 5. As a result, the VHS course only has to be partially interrupted this time. Many VHS events can be held.
They will take place:
- all integration courses including examinations
- all courses "German as a foreign language
- all courses "German for Germans" and literacy
- all courses for job-related German language support (DeuFö)
- all naturalisation tests
- all educational leave (BU)
- all in-service training courses
- all vocational training courses (course numbers beginning with "5")
- all Business English courses
- all Cambridge exam preparation courses
- all online courses
- from 5th November onwards music lessons again
All other events will unfortunately have to be interrupted.
This rule is expected to remain in force until 30 November.
Stay healthy and take good care of yourself!
Your Volkshochschule Köln